Saturday, September 6, 2014

ME

I am a product of God. This means that I have a purpose on this Earth, I may not know what my purpose is, but that’s okay. Holding on to a little grimace of hope that I have a purpose, gets me through the day. I love music and movies. My family means everything to me and I owe everything to them. I live for theater. It’s an art form that has been around for ages, and it feels like home to me whenever I’m on a stage or reading a script. I don’t like people who are ignorant and feel like they know everything, because no one knows everything. I would say that I don’t like failure, because for all of my life it was this terrifying thing that I let define who I was, but failure is okay. If I failed whilst doing my best, then I don’t worry about it. Old 90’s cartoons always put a smile on my face, especially the Power Puff Girls! I love English and the different aspects that it has to offer. I don’t know who or what I am, but for right now I can tell you what I want to be….happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment